1. You actually read your bible everyday in the morning, noon, night, or all three. You do it because you want to and the stories just come alive.
2. When called a Jesus freak you take it as a compliment and respond, “Why yes I am, thank you.”
3. Every single lyric in a Christian song shouts out to your heart and echos in your soul.
4. You are humanly, unexplainably NEW.
5. Whether life is going fabulous or horribly it is no longer about YOU!
6. The words Born Again no longer freak you out.
7. When asked to help you say, “How high and how far?”
8. He speaks to you, He moves you, He is alive & dwelling with-in you, and you have an unstoppable compulsion to share Him.
9. Its all true! All that you have heard, read, and listened to about our Sweet Jesus for all these years is so, so real.
10. Despise the sin and love the sinner takes on a whole new meaning. You now can see sin for what it is-sin and through God’s amazing insight you can see into a person as who they really are-a child of God capable of sin just like you.
If you are experiencing one or more of the above symptoms I highly recommend you sprint to the foot of the Cross and surrender it all over to our Lord and Savior-Jesus. Then, consider racing to church, a bible study, your bible, amazing Christian music, and/or embrace yourself in the love of a fellow Christian. He is going to take to places you never could even fathom of-enjoy the ride!
I first fell in love with this song last summer and when the female vocals would come on my heart would just ache and long for my husband to love me like that. Well, there’s a new man in my life, my first and last love-Jesus Christ and now I sing this song to Him. He loves me like that and it is more real than anything I’ve ever experienced.
John 3:5-7 Jesus answered, “I tell you the truth, no one can enter the Kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. You should not be surprised at my saying, you must be born again.”
I was baptized at age 20 with my first son who was 3 months old. And ya know what, I didn’t know my head from my butt. Jesus was that far away spiritual guy. I think my 3 month old understood more than me. Now, I think Carolyne needs to be baptized again and this time in total submersion-I am an all or nothin girl!
Oh ya, I have all of the above symptoms, so I guess that makes me Born Again!